Thursday, September 3, 2015

Meek Mill throws shots at Drake during Philly concert stop


Transcript after the bump:

"I been lookin' on the motherf---in’ internet and I been seein' a lot of n---as agreein' with fake busta a-- n----s. If you from Philly and you rock with Meek Milly, make some f---in’ noise."
Meek then followed with an impromptu freestyle throwing some pretty pointed shots at Drake:
You don’t wanna see my Philly n---as hangin' out the window
Like we’re tryna spot Ricky.                                           And shout out to the n---as that showed me they not with me.
Sh--, I don’t think it’s bout no rappin' it’s 'bout Nicki.
He told us he was first in line but it got tricky.
I still wake up with the lady that you said you first in line with, 
Did five months, came home, that’s perfect timin',
To make a sucka n---a look sucka without tryin'.
If Quentin Miller wrote that sh-- why would we buy it?
Might as well go and get his tape; is he good or is he great?
N---as turn to h--s, Caitlyn Jenners turn to Drizzy Drakes. 
We in Philly, right? See I represent the n---as that come from the bottom. If you started from nothin' make some f---in' noise in this b---h.                                                                                   
I said, When I first seen my homie sittin' in the casket,
Is when I first went to get the ratchet.
Sh-- is real, the f---in' cr----rs itchin' to do me like Emmett Till,
And I can smell death in the air and you the kill.
When you was still out in the field totin' them Glocks
Man, he was still Wheelchair Jimmy rollin' the block.
My momma used to hold them Berettas when it was hot.
Your momma used to peek out the window and call the cops.
And the nerve of y’all n---as, say y'all started from the bottom,
When its real n---as dyin', cops killin', metal flyin',
All that bullsh-- you sellin', real n---as never buyin'.
I got word from the six, n---as say you testified.
When they ran up on ya...  
F--- knows how many I got. Let's turn up, we in f---in' Philly. Let's get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment