Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Are Drake/Future throwing shots at Chris Brown/Meek Mill?


Drake and Future recently dropped their surprise collabo mixtape, 'What a Time to Be Alive' on iTunes. And ohh man, is it ever filled with shots at Meek Mill Chris Brown Ciara somebody...

On 'Live from the Gutter', Drake throws some definite jabs at Chris Brown about his recent break-up with Karrueche Tran:



      This for my n---s on that bullsh-- and that nonsense.
      This for my dogs that go Karrueche with the chopsticks.
      And we gon' miss you.
      They don’t wanna smoke they don't want no issue,
      But these the times we gotta live through
      But these the times we gotta live through.

The jab is probably referencing Future's DJ, DJ Esco, who was rumored to be dating Breezy's ex. Meanwhile on the same track Future had bars for his baby momma, Ciara:

      I know them tears still fallin' down on my last b---.  
      The money made me hungry i'm a savage.
      I've seen stars linin' up you can't imagine.
      I watched my broad give up on me like i'm average.
      I went back inside the attic counted up and started 
      laughing, ha
      I went back inside the attic counted up and started 
      laughing, ha

And then there's the shots Future took at Meek Mill, probably inspired by the comments Meek recently made at 'Made in America': (Click here if you missed it.)



      I run with kidnappers; i'm talkin' 'bout kidnappers.
      I'm talkin' 'bout murderin' n---s, i'm talkin' 'bout carjackers.
      You just a battle rapper. I’m an official trapper. 
      N---s be droppin’ subliminal n---, they just some 
      jibber jabber.
      We take a Mellow Yellow and then we fill it with red forever, 
      ever.
      These n---s so jealous jealous, man these n---s get scared, 
      they tellin', tellin'.

Meek got his start as a battle rapper on the streets of Philly so its no big stretch to see where Future's aiming his cannons.

Beef rating:
4 out of 5










Grilled hamburger patties
Beef so hot, you can see the scorch marks


Click here to cop 'What a Time to Be Alive' on iTunes.

photo credit: LocalMeat_SizzlinBurgers via photopin (license)

No comments:

Post a Comment