Sunday, September 16, 2012

50 Cent says there's no point in trying to patch things up with Fat Joe, Rick Ross


During a recent appearance on Rickey Smiley's morning show, 50 was asked if the death of his former mentor/manager, Chris Lighty, might lead to him possibly squashing some of his ongoing feuds with guys like Fat Joe, Young Buck and Rick Ross.

Fiddy says he'd much rather just move forward and not even worry about it:


"You know what I think? ... there's people who choose not to like you... You can’t fix [that by having a] conversation with some of these people so I don’t even look to resolve any of that. I just move forward without focusing on it."
And when asked about his relationship with Floyd Mayweather:
"Me and Floyd are gonna be cool. It's just, he has a different side of Floyd coming out of the pen, that's all."
And about the rumors 50 might've been getting a little extra close with Mayweather's girl while he was in prison:
"I would never mess with his lady. I wouldn't do that with anybody I call a friend... Everybody around him is waiting on the next time he feels generous. And I have a lot, so I don't wait for nobody.
I don't have to sit around and wait for the next time he feels like giving somebody something."
Props to DiaryofaHollywoodStreetKing.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment