Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Hopsin throwing shots at Lil Wayne, Drake, Soulja Boy and more.


Looks like the XXL 2012 Freshmen class is eager to make a name for themselves. First there was 2012 Freshman Azealia Banks' beef with Iggy Azalea (Click here if you missed that) and now in Hopsin's single, 'Sag My Pants' he drops bars aimed at stars like Lil Wayne, Drake, Lupe Fiasco and Soulja Boy:



I snuck in Drake's house when he was alone inside.
You could say I have a bogus mind.
I dimmed the lights down and closed the blinds, 

around his neck is where my rope was tied.
I yanked on it 'til it broke his spine.
Lately I've been f---in' pissed off, 

cause everybody's sayin' Lil Wayne spits raw.
I'll start a big brawl

and slam his ass into a brick wall,
and have a fat n---a sit on him
Rick Ross.
I don't play with this rap sh--.
I got no life, I stay in the attic.
F--- your rap career, I'm waitin' to smash it.
Soulja Boy you got a corny flow,

so you can suck my f---in' d--- through a glory hole.
I'm just being me.
What you trying to hate for?
All you n---as is faker than Lupe Fiasco claimin' he skateboards.
Yeah right, that n---a can't even ollie.
Push him away on the dolly.
Not even Satan can stop me.

No comments:

Post a Comment