Saturday, September 5, 2015

Ghostface says beef with Action Bronson is over


XXL recently caught up with Ghostface Killah and chopped it up with him about his latest projects, the upcoming anniversary of his classic album, 'Ironman' and whether or not the Wu-Tang Clan are planning to do a "Straight Outta Compton" style biopic based around the life of the Wu. (Yes, make this happen!) 

Eventually the convo got around to his beef with Bronson and according to Ghost he's pretty much moved on from it:

XXL: So is the beef over between you and Action Bronson? 
GHOST: I mean, yeah... I don't even speak about that sh--, you know what I mean? What was said, it was said. I don't even acknowledge it no more. Just keep it moving and sh-- like that, you know what I mean?
Props XXLMag.

No comments:

Post a Comment