Tuesday, September 15, 2015

YouTube video star, Tokyo Vanity accuses Young Thug, Trey Songz of stealing her song

courtesy Tokyo Vanity's Instagram.

Internet viral video star, Tokyo Vanity, comes for Young Thug and she drags Trey Songz for good measure:

Tokyo Vanity recently took to Instagram to air out Young Thug, accusing him of ripping off her song, "That's My Best Friend" for his "Best Friend":



B--- he offered me to be in the video b--- and I declined cause ain' wanna be in that video to that poo a-- song. That song is poo as his f--- dreads, b---. He had to steal somethin', b---. Career goin' down the drain, b---. Got dropped from the label, Birdman f--- over him.

My song is copywritten and trademarked, b---. I can sue if I want to, b---. I will spit in y'all f--- face. Keep tellin' me what the f--- I got. F--- Young Thug and them l'il a-- dreads.
B--- and as far as Trey Songz and J.R. untalented a---, b--- don't nobody even know J.R. Latino iguana lookin' a--, b---. Y'all name three of his songs. Oh, don't nobody know. And Trey Songz, b--- he been stealin' since 'LemmeHolDatBeat'.
B--- at the end of the day i'm the creator, i'm the original "Go best friend, that's my best friend" and nobody will ever be able to make moves on my sh-- without me bein' involved. I'm not worried, baby. My song is doing excellent, baby, the money is comin' in.
Here are the three songs, for comparison:

"That's My Best Friend" by Tokyo Vanity


"Best Friend" by Young Thug

"Best Friend" by J.R. featuring Trey Songz

No comments:

Post a Comment