Friday, September 18, 2015

T.I. tries to smooth things over with Iggy

courtesy Tip's Instagram.

T.I. is quick to clear things up; he wants everybody to know that things are good between him and his artist, Iggy Azalea:

In an interview with the Associated Press, Tip was quoted as saying he still considers Azalea his "little sister":
That's still my partner. Her life has taken her in a different direction. My life is still as it was before. But Iggy is doing what she feels makes Iggy happy. That's what she should do. We're focused on making the next Iggy record and dodge the same adversities we faced last time.
No beef here, but the careful wording suggests T.I. and Iggy aren't nearly as tight as they used to be.

Props to RollingStone.com and Associated Press.

No comments:

Post a Comment