Saturday, October 13, 2012

Gucci Mane sits down with The Breakfast Club, speaks on Rick Ross, Young Jeezy fight


Just when you thought the Gucci Mane/Young Jeezy beef had ran its course, Gucci went to Power 105's 'The Breakfast Club' show and threw a little bit more gasoline on the fire:



The whole interview is actually pretty interesting, Gucci's definitely a character, but the juicy bits start about 12:25

Select quotes:
You know Ross is a friend of mine, Jeezy is not so I wouldn't care nothing about what happen to him... Ain't nobody frinna do nothin' to Gucci, period. 
When asked about an earlier effort by DJ Drama to squash beef between the two and whether or not he would've been willing to work with Jeezy on a song afterwards:
It wouldn'tve been real... I don't got no respect for him. 
Then jump to about 21:00 for a bit more:

Select quotes:
If you say you don't like somebody, how can you see them and not attack them, fight them, hit them. I guarantee if Waka see Slick Pulla, they gon' hit.
Jeezy scary... Why he ain' do somethin' when he saw me at [his birthday party]?...
When asked why Jeezy never approached him the way he approached Rick Ross:
I know how to fight. Ain't nobody frinna disrespect me, push me, mush me, bump into me, step on my shoe, none of that.
Beef rating:
3 out of 5

That Leftover Casserole in the back of the Fridge- You thought you were all out of this but guess what...

No comments:

Post a Comment