Saturday, October 13, 2012

Gucci Mane drops new Young Jeezy diss track, 'Truth'


In it he goes into a lot more depth on his past beef with Jeezy as well as addressing comments made by da Snowman in his recent interview. He also drops bars intimating that while Young Jeezy was dating Keyshia Cole she was stepping out on him with another big name in the rap industry:

80 chains goin' and they ain’t took one yet.
Ain't nothin' retarded 'bout Gucci but this gold Rolex.
A ten thousand dollar bounty put on my neck,
I hope you didn't pay them cuz they didn’t have no success.
You seen my interview nigga and you got upset,
I seen your interview too you looked oh so stressed.
I think the nigga just mad cuz I f---ed his ex
And I’m a big dog, he got the lil boy complex
Go dig your partner up nigga, bet he can’t say sh--
And if you’re lookin' for the kid i'll be in Zone 6.
I hit a birthday party fresh, you and your homeboy Tip,
I know y'all seen me over there with that black 4 5th.
I bought a Bentley Mulsanne, it look just like Tip's,
But I never went platinum, do you catch my drift?
I never let a nigga do me like Tip did Flip
This the same sh-- that got Big and 2Pac killed.
 Oh, and then there's this blazing hot line in the next verse about Jeezy and his ex, Keyshia Cole:
I did a song with Keyshia Cole and I know you still miss her.
But Puff was f---ing her while you was falling in love with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment