Saturday, June 2, 2012

Pete Rock extends olive branch to Lupe Fiasco after Twitter beef


Pete Rock recently sat down with Sway to talk about his upcoming album, as well as plans to tour with DJ Premier. When asked about his altercation with Lupe he had this to say:





Get More: Music News

If the artist doesn't like something I did or said, then we could work through it through a conversation. That's always my goal, man, it's never to add fuel to the fire... It's about just settling down something that the media turned into a big old thing, to say hey, let's put the ice on this thing, man.
... I would love to get in the studio and work with [Lupe]. If his management team can respect me as a man, and the label can respect me as a man, and Lupe himself can respect me as a man. I would love to work with him, and I wouldn't turn my nose to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment