Sunday, May 20, 2012

Beef between A$AP Rocky and Lil B?


Rap artist Lil B released an album titled, 'I'm Gay (I'm Happy)' that had people in the rap game talking. Up-and-coming rapper, A$AP Rocky did an interview with Complex magazine in October 2011 where he said the following:
I don’t f--- with Lil B or that 'I’m Gay' sh--. But as a kid, as a person, I probably would f--- with him. I’m not getting on the record about him anymore. I like [his song], ‘Woop! Woop!’ but I can’t.
He wears my grandmother's earrings. [Laughs.]... I mean, I can’t talk but this nigga be wilding. The nigga said, 'I’m Gay' and [put in parenthesis], 'I’m happy'. Come on, Brandon. What are you doing?
In a recent interview with XXL magazine Lil B finally responds to Rocky's words:



It ain’t no problems because I go the hardest. I’m the rawest. I’m eating anybody... It’s like everybody gotta stay in their lane and don’t come in my lane and don’t come anywhere near my plate because we eating big in Based World.  
[Rocky] doesn’t realize I’m like the young Lil Wayne of the generation for us, minus the money. I been in the game so long, I got the most songs in the rap game. I got the most videos. I got the most views. I’m the most talked about rapper in the world. And this has been going on for years.
Beef rating: 2 out of 5 
Mystery meat
It's something, that's for sure, but I just don't know if it's beef.

Props to HipHopBeef.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment